Your Rate Dollars At Work
August 05, 2022
Kingsbury GID will begin work on the current Water and Road Improvements Project. This project includes the following improvements with their estimated dates in 2022 and the roads affected.
Waterline Replacement May 25th through Mid-September:
- Sunflower Circle, Griffin Court, Tina Court, and Donna Way to Kimberley Brooke Lane.
Road Rehabilitation Mid-July through the end of September:
- Sunflower Circle, Eugenia Court, and Griffin Court.
Roadway Section Replacements Mid-August through the end of September:
- Tramway Dr. from Quaking aspen to the Ridge View.
Road Sealing project is expected to start in August. Dates are undetermined at this time and more information to be announced in the future.
- Day 1: Terrace View will begin Thursday August 11th, see map under Resources tab
- Tramway Dr., Quacking Aspen Ln., Jack Dr., and Amy Ct.
- Reinken Ln., and Edgewood Dr.
- Donna wy. to end of Kimberly Brooke Ln., Barton Ct. & Dr., Carol Ct. and Drew Ct.
We are excited about completing these projects and improving our roads. For your safety and the safety of the workers on the job, please contact our office for questions or concerns and allow the workers on-site to remain focused on their work.
Any question or concerns should be directed to Kingsbury GID at (775) 588-3548 or stop by the office located at 255 Kingsbury Grade. Regular updates will also be posted on the district’s website www.kgid.org.